I’m an IFATC Education Group Writer, a role I’ve held since 2019. I’m also a commercial pilot, flight instructor, and help run the Airport Editing Team, currently as an Airport Editing Manager.
I help to create posts on a wide range of topics, everything from aircraft systems to flight regulations to tips to improve your flying.
Outside of Infinite Flight, I am lucky enough to spend my days flying real airplanes.
- BS in Professional Flight from Purdue University
- Commercial Pilot – Instrument Airplane, Airplane Single & Multiengine Land
- Certified Flight Instructor – Airplane Single & Multiengine, Instrument Airplane
- Ground Instructor – Basic, Advanced, Instrument
- Remote Pilot – Small Unmanned Aerial Systems
I utilize those skills to help teach future pilots both in real life and through Infinite Flight. For me, I still keep trying to learn as much about flying as possible. I’m always available to answer a question about flying or controlling.